Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leiden, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsHR
We are P1 Travel
We have guts, boundless ambitions and are conquering the world. Right now we are the largest ticketing company in Europe and our team delivers digital solutions for the sports, travel and events industry, making us the largest provider of cool experiences worldwide. We work with the biggest soccer clubs, stadiums and tournaments in the world. Think of clubs like Manchester United, Chelsea, FC Barcelona, but also the Olympic Games and Wimbledon. We bring corporate and private clients to the event of their dreams; and you can be part of it! Driven to take our brands to the top, we invest in technology, creation, growth and people. To achieve our ambitions, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to expand the team.
Your mission and team
As our TA Specialist, you play a vital role in our fast-growing organisation managing the end to end recruitment process. It's the team's mission to hire the best people for P1 that will contribute to our company, culture and international environment. You own the recruitment process and will be continuously optimising. You will be reporting directly to the Head of People and together you will be responsible for our hiring goals. It's your mission to help our company with creating a more international working environment. Besides that, you are an ambassador of diversity within a company and will be responsible for growing the P1 Travel Employer Brand.
What are we looking for?
At least 3+ years of experience as inhouse/corporate recruiter in a dynamic scale-up environment;
Strong in communication with stakeholders;
Extensive experience in sourcing and building talent pools;
Experience in gathering and using data for stakeholdermanagement and decisionmaking;
Experience in recruiting various roles (e.g. Marketing, E-commerce and Tech);
You are creative and innovative, combined with a hands-on mentality;
You are fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus!
This is what you get in return
- We make sure you get to know our team quickly and feel at home;
- We make sure you can take 27 days of vacation a year and plan your own working hours and days;
- No worries about the distant future! We cover the full pension premium for you at 4% which you can also top up yourself;
- Want to go to the office in Dutch style? You can! We facilitate the bicycle lease arrangement where you benefit from gross-net benefits;
- We make sure you can have drinks with your colleagues on Fridays that feel like the third half and relax between working hours;
- We arrange the best team weekends abroad, nights out, bootcamps and, of course, non-stop sports on TV;
- Hybrid working environment, we believe in the value of face to face collaboration so expect our People in the office 3 days a week.